We inform you that Exeltis uses a technology called “Cookies” with the purpose of facilitating User’s navigation and providing him information during their use of our Services.
1. What are cookies?
A Cookie is a file that may be stored on your computer or mobile device with the purpose of storing data that may be updated and recovered by the company responsible for its installation, this is Exeltis. This may include pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered forms and the time and date of your visit. Depending on their use and content, cookies may be used to recognize the User.
2. What types of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
When navigating through the Services, Users are using cookies from Exeltis and from third parties. Third party cookies are those that are managed by service providers external to Exeltis. Our Services uses the following Cookie types:
- Technical and Personalization Cookies are required to allow the User to use different options or services offered in the Services. If these Cookies are disabled, you will not be able to properly receive our contents or services.
- Login Cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Services. They are usually used in the context of the provision of a service requested by the User on a single occasion.
- Permanent Cookies or persistent cookie are data files capable of providing Services with user preferences, settings and information for future visits. Persistent cookies provide convenient and rapid access to familiar objects, which enhances the user experience.
- Analytics Cookies, these Cookies are used to tracking and analysing user’s behaviour. If these Cookies are disabled, the Services will continue functioning, notwithstanding the information collected by these Cookies allows us to improve our Services.